Last night was incredible!
I managed to raise quite a bit of money for two charities that I support: the Humble Smile Foundation and Mundo a Sorrir Â and I was very happy to have over 350 people watch my very first concert in Cascais.
I sang 12 original songs, that I wrote and composed over 6 years ago, and throughout my lifetime. The band was amazing and I truly had a wonderful time.
The crowd loved it and asked for more, so hopefully in the future I will get to play more concerts and raise more awareness for these charities that I support. They do amazing work and it’s great being able to help.
I want to thank all of you for coming and supporting my new project, and I hope we can all see each other again soon!
- Pass me that boar bristle toothbrush, please: oral care 200 years ago
- Talking with GQ Portugal: how about you stopped smoking?
- Tooth avulsion: is it possible to re-implant?
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part II
- Diabetes and periodontal disease: know the risks here.
- Meet our Invisalign® platinum provider at the White Clinic