This coming August I will be back in New York for the Dental XP Implant Summit. Dr. Maurice Salama invited me to be a moderator on the second day, and since this is the second year in a row that I’ve been invited to this event, I couldn’t feel more honoured.
Last year, New York saw an exceptional array of dentists flocking in from all around the world, speaking on the latest techniques and technologies associated with Implant Dentistry, and this August I expect nothing less than the best.
I will also be the keynote speaker on Saturday, and the title of my lecture will be “The Science Behind the Papillae”, a more scientific presentation on the latest techniques used around the world to achieve the best aesthetic outcome. I’m really looking forward to this presentation – I see it as a great responsibility.
I must say, I am very pleased to see a few Portuguese dentists make it to the stage. It’s great to see them receive recognition for their work and efforts. Very few people understand the hard work behind every single presentation, and it’s great to see my colleagues get their due recognition on their work.
I can’t wait to be there, on the Dental XP Implant Summit stage, and I hope to see you there.
- Only four days until my TED Talk in London
- Steps to success, pt. 3: saying “No” and sticking to what you believe in
- Passing on some gratitude from my Singing for Smiles concert
- Might we be seeing the end of fillings in a few years?
- Smile like you mean it: how dental care and happiness are related
- Pass me that boar bristle toothbrush, please: oral care 200 years ago