On Wednesday, I went to the Perrier Jouà«t Sunset Party at the Ritz Four Seasons, in Lisbon, and I bumped into many good friends and patients from the last twenty years. It was incredible because there were so many people there that I knew!
The party was incredible, with great performances from live artists and young Miss Escobar, who I believe did Lion King in London, on stage.
In this photo I’m with my very dear friend Maria Joào Bastos, one of Portugal’s most beautiful talents, and what a smile she has! In between us is the Managing Director of Perrier Jouà«t Portugal.
Thank you so much for a wonderful event!
- What’s a Vertical Smile Lift and how it can help you look younger
- Francisco Duarte and his surf board are going places!
- Living in the Dark Ages: oral care 700 years ago was not so bad
- What if a poor oral hygiene had a bad impact on an athlete’s performance?
- “We use our mouth to smile, eat and love” – Interview with Saúda Magazine
- Rocking on with Notícias Magazine